All residents in BRF Hagalunden can book and use the common room. Booking is done using the laundry room booking boards.
The room should be left at least as nice and clean as before you used it.
Rules of the Common Room
The common room should be used by residents only. Non-residents and businesses are not permitted to rent the common room.
During your booking
- A maximum of 30 people are allowed in the common room.
- The daytime timeslot (7am – 3pm): Do not use the common room before 7am. It should be quiet until 8am.
- The evening timeslot (3pm – 11pm): It should be quiet after 10pm and the common room must be vacated by 11pm.
- Be mindful of the noise level throughout your booked timeslot.
- You are responsible for the common room and your guests.
- Do not stick anything on walls or in the ceiling.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the common room as well as in the immediate vicinity of the common room.
- Be especially careful and observant if using candles.
- Outdoor torches (“marschaller”) are not allowed by the front door of the common room.
Before you finish: cleaning
- Tables, chairs etc. should be moved back if they were moved around.
- Clean both the common room and the WC thoroughly.
- All benches, chairs, tables and windowsills must be wiped.
- Clean out and wipe down the refrigerator.
- Vacuum and swab the floors.
- Throw out garbage and empty all the bins. You are responsible for removing all waste.
- Make sure that doors and windows are closed and locked before you leave.
The nuisance response team as well as the property manager are contacted if these rules are not followed. In case of nuisance where the nuisance response team have been called out to the common room, the cost will be charged to the person who booked the common room.
If the common room is left uncleaned the person who booked the common room will be charged with any additional cleaning fees.
If you misuse the common room repeatedly you may be banned from booking the facility.