Skip to content

Report maintenance issues


All maintenance issues are to be reported to HSB Stockholm, either online (website only in Swedish) or by phone to HSB Service Cenre.

HSB Service Centre
Phone: 010 – 442 11 00
Open Mon-Wed, Fri 8 am–4.30 pm (8:00–16:30) and Thurs 8 am–6 pm (8:00–18:00).

Information regarding calls:
If you do not possess or wish to give HSB your Swedish personal number, press number sign/hash (#) on your phone to directly be connected.

Always note whether the issue is regarding a rental apartment or an owned apartment. If you call about an owned apartment, you must always leave a billing adress.

Information regarding the website:
Website HSB Stockholm Always note region HSB Stockholm and the building association Bostadsrättsföreningen Hagalunden, to be able o lateer fill in correct adress and apartment number. After all fields are filled, do not forget to press the Send-button a the bottom of the page.

What is billed?

Owned apartments:
Maintenance reports of everything which the apartment owner is responsible for will be billed. See housing association regulations (Swedish document) for details, in particular § 34-43

Rented apartments:
Installations and furnishings put in place by the housing association are generally a part of the rent. There are cases where the renter is personally responsible for maintenance and upkeep, such as consumable materials (such as lightbulbs, batteries). See the full list of consumables linked below.
If a renter reports maintenance issues that are on the consumable materials, both material and work hours will be billed to the renter.

Rules for maintenance billing in rental apartments (Swedish document)