Skip to content


The association accepts subletting of your apartment if you will work or study elsewhere. Even "test residents" elsewhere are an acceptable reason to be rented out in the second place.

Your application need to be in writing. The form for the application for second-hand rental can be found under

The application is to be sent to our Financial administration partner,